The Law Center’s attorneys and social workers work in concert to develop a complete plan for clients to solve not only the legal issue at hand, but also underlying social issues that inhibit clients to move out of homelessness.
The Law Center employs attorneys who, together, bring 20+ years of legal experience. Their specialties include issues in Housing Law, Family Law, Fair Labor Standards, and Special Needs populations (including Veterans and individuals with mental and/or physical disabilities).
The Law Center draws on the expertise of a client advocate team who work to address the underlying issues of homelessness. The support services we provide include: housing and rental assistance, as well as assistance applying for social security insurance and disability insurance.
At this time, we do not have any rental assistance available.
Housing Law and Evictions
- Preventing pending evictions
- Reversing wrongful evictions
- Increasing access to public housing
- Avoiding public housing lease terminations
- Visit the Eviction Answer Clinic
Income and Benefits Claims
- Wage claims
- Access to benefits for Veterans
- Access to benefits for the disabled
- Wills and Probate
- Domestic violence
- Child support
- Child custody
- Birth Certificate requests
- Name changes
- Special Education
- Disciplinary Tribunals
- McKinney-Vento related cases
- Check your eligibility to receive services